While our favorite designers are braving the blizzard and sending their wares down the runway during New York Fashion Week, the artists who provided the soundtrack to our lives are descending in L.A. for the Grammy Awards. Frank Ocean is a frontrunner, with a stellar debut album, Channel Orange that earned him six nominations. We can’t wait to see if bad girl Rihanna will heed the mandate and cover up on the red carpet, or if she’ll save her sass when she takes the stage with Bruno Mars and Sting. Plus our inner teenage hearts are skipping a beat over Justin Timberlake‘s dusting off his “Suit & Tie” for a live performance!
For a music addict like me, Sunday is the most exciting night of red carpet season. To get amped for music’s biggest night, check out our top nominees we hope to seewin Grammy gold.
StyleBlazers, are you excited for Grammy night?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night