Pink‘s monster ballad “Just Give Me a Reason” featuring fun. frontman Nate Reuss caught me the first time I heard it. From the simple piano melody fit for a sold out stadium to just natural born God given singing ability, it’s easily one of the best in Pink’s songbook. And now the whimsical wonderland Pink creates in the video has me falling in love with the track all over again. Afloat a stripped mattress in a night sky lit by stars and the glowing eyes of her teddy bear, Pink has flashbacks of a steamy tatted love of the past.
Pink always marches to her own beat when it comes to style, and she’s no different in her new clip. We love her sundress and hairbow atop her buzz cut that adds a taste of sweetness to her style. Nate’s voice brings just an extra touch of drama and flair that takes the song to another stratosphere.
Watch Pink’s new video after the jump.
StyleBlazers, feelin’ the starry visuals for Pink’s power ballad?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos