It’s fashion week here in New York City –pause for celebratory dance– but evident by the blizzard the northeast is experiencing, it’s all too clear mother nature didn’t get an invite. So what’s a fashion loving girl to do when the snow on the banks is higher than your thigh high boots and the cold is biting through your thin –but cute– excuse for a coat? After all, not because you don’t have the luxury to hop from car to venue doesn’t mean you should forego any attempt at appearing fashionable, right? There are photogs present at every corner so we understand why you disregarded all signs that it’s winter when you got dressed and headed to Lincoln center. But shiver no more as you pose for your street style pics and feast your eyes on the McQ Alexander McQueen Contrast Sleeve Coat. The wool blend is sure to keep you warm and the ‘show stopping silhouette’ is sure to capture the hearts and camera flashes of all the street style photogs near and far.
Check it out!
McQ Alexander McQueen Contrast Sleeve Coat
StyleBlazers, would you make the splurge?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)