Mimosas, anyone? Two of our favorite StyleBlazin’ sisters, Beyoncé and Solange Knowles (alongside video director Melina Matsoukas), turned brunch into a photo op fit for Vogue (ironically enough, Bey’s upcoming Vogue cover just leaked!) for Grammy weekend. On Saturday, Beyoncé joined her CEO hub Jay-Z at the Roc Nation Pre-Grammy brunch. She was absolutely stunning in a printed dress bursting with color fresh from Elie Saab‘s spring 2013 collection and Louis Vuitton pumps. Flawless!
Bey also struck a pose with Rihanna, who chose a dressed down look for the event. Have you ever attended brunch this glam?! Just gorgeous, darling.
StyleBlazers, which look are you feelin’ most?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)