Last night, we took a break from celebrating the accomplishments of our favorite Hollywood starlets to sing the praises of our favorite recording artists at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards. The Grammy’s are quite possibly our favorite awards show! Unlike some of the other more formal awards shows like the Golden Globes and SAG Awards, there is only one rule on the red carpet at the Grammys – anything goes! While formal gowns are appropriate, they are certainly not required. Last night, we saw everything from chic Osman Yousefzada jumpsuits to breathtaking Alaïa gowns on the red carpet.
Click through to peep our round up of the best dressed songstresses at the Grammys!
Adriana M. Barraza/WENN
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles