Last week, just days before the Grammy’s, the Internets were all abuzz about a hilarious (and totally serious!) memo from CBS outlining a strict dress code for this year’s festivities. Apparently, the folks at CBS felt they’d seen one too many lady lumps over the years, and graciously requested that the celebrites be “adequately covered” this time around. But, as Jennifer Lopez pointed out to Ryan Seacrest (while flaunting one seriously sculpted thigh through an up-to-there slit in her Anthony Vaccarello gown), the memo didn’t mention a thing about legs! Perhaps that’s why we saw so many thigh-high slits this year?
Click through to peep the most daring thigh-high slits at the Grammy’s, and tell us who wore it best!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!