It’s kind of a bummer (for lack of better words) that every time we mention Zoë Kravitz we’re questioning her fashion choices.
The actress and love child of Hollywood hippies Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz, was predicted to be the next “It” girl with a style sense as sharp as Solange. Somehow, that hasn’t exactly happened and she’s gone the more alternative route with her style.
For the Jill Stuart show at Lincoln Center, Zoë wore a crepe A-line dress, black opaques and black heels. Next to Hannah Bronfman’s kiddie look, it isn’t bad. But the style of the dress falls flat on the beauty and the cutout detail is distracting.
Are we being to hard…
Blazin’ Or Blasé?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process