At Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, legendary sportswear brand Nautica celebrated its 30th anniversary with a Black Sail Collection runway show. Since the winter months allow little sailing, the Nautica man hit the slopes for its fall/winter 2013 collection.
From the first look out (a bright orange parka) we knew that pops of color in outerwear would be a major story for next fall. Under the puffer coats, parkas and duffels, models sported marbled knits crewnecks and chunky turtle necks sweaters. For the daring dudes who are willing and able, Nautica sent out loads of layer-friendly man-legging, meggings if you will.
Our personal faves include the navy quilted bomber jacket and the black duffel coat with a bright blue fur that came down the runway. Bravo to Nautica for 30 years of savvy sportswear and an awesome runway collection!
Click through below to see our top picks.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night