Chest tattoo and all, Rihanna won our hearts last night with her two Grammy outfits. While she kept her red lipstick and hair the same for the night, she wore two distinct outfits for her performances.
The singer kept to an even keel pace with flattering, sleek gowns that complimented her model-esque shape. For her first performance of “Stay” she wore an Alaia slip dress. While critics have said the dress favors lingerie, we say it works for her and the diamond necklace makes perfect sense for the “Diamonds” singer.
For her second performance, she wore a two-piece Luciano Soprani outfit. This look was perfect for the Bob Marley tribute performance, giving us a sultry island feel.
Which look is your fave?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos