It’s Beyoncé‘s world, ya’ll. We just live in it. Queen B covers VOGUE for the second time in her storied career, as the face of the mag’s March “Power” issue. And who better to cover the “Power” issue than the one runs the world? She strikes gorgeous pose after gorgeous pose for photographer Patrick Demarchelier’s legendary lens, with an elegant bouffant and ensembles ranging from an Oscar De La Renta taffeta gown to Rochas lingerie. Just try to take your eyes off her! In the issue, Bey opens up about splitting her father Mathew Knowles as a manager, and the bliss of starting her own family. She says she felt a connection with her baby daughter from the very first moments she entered the world:
“I felt very maternal around eight months. And I thought I couldn’t become any more until I saw the baby. . . . But it happened during my labor because I had a very strong connection with my child. I felt like when I was having contractions, I envisioned my child pushing through a very heavy door. And I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work, so I couldn’t think about my own pain. . . . We were talking. I know it sounds crazy, but I felt a communication.”
Any questions? Beyoncé‘s latest VOGUE issue hits newsstands Feb. 19.
Photo: Patrick Demarchelier/ VOGUE
Watch behind the scenes footage after the jump, and click through to check out more photos.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process