Celebrities and the paparazzi have a delicate relationship. While being hounded by photographers tends to take its toll on the personal lives of stars, media coverage also contributes to keeping their talent in the national spotlight. Of course, this shaky truce often finds itself crumbling thanks to aggressive paparazzi tactics leading stars to strike back. Here are 15 noteworthy examples of paparazzi paybacks perpetrated by our favorite celebrities.
In 2006, Looper star Joseph Gordon-Levitt found himself being stalked down the street by a pair of New York paparazzi. Levitt, who outside of acting also makes his own films, promptly turned his camera onto the photographers when they refused to stop hounding him. A short film resulted called “Pictures of A—holes” that has since become a minor YouTube sensation.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos