Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN
Without a doubt, red carpet appearances are one of the best things about award shows. You get to see who’s hot, who’s not, and write off those who should’ve simply stayed home. From drop-dead gorge, tacky, and pearl-cluthchingly risqué, it’s always certain that your fave celebs will run the gamut.
Just days before piling on the red carpet, The Recording Academy distributed a letter to all attendees mandating new dress codes for the 55th Grammy Awards. In it, CBS execs requested ever so politely of attendees: ”Please be sure that buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered… Please avoid exposing bare fleshy under curves of the buttocks and buttock crack. Bare sides or under curvature of the breasts is also problematic.”
Kelly Rowland (who looked stunning by the way) possibly didn’t receive this memo or maybe she just wanted to try her luck. Unfortunately, not every lady who pushed the envelope entirely “pulled it off” over the years.
Click through to see some of the most memorable, risqué red carpet looks.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos