Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP
I get it. You’re probably all Grammy’d out, right? We couldn’t think of a better way to close the chapter on the 2013 Grammy Awards than with the woman who’s clearly dominating every red carpet she graces lately. Kelly Rowland was a vision in red at the The Republic Records’ post-Grammy party, in a glam cut-out Roberto Cavalli gown.
A girl’s best accessory is her smile, but in Kelly’s case it’s all about her ridiculously hot body! Major kudos to her trainer Jeanette Jenkins. Work!
StyleBlazers, into Kelly Rowland’s red hot look?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night