Photos: Kyle Blair/WENN
Judging from the collective oohs and ahhs coming from the Mercedes-Benz tent last night, Reem Acra‘s fall 2013 collection completely took our breath away. Inspired by Japanese photographer, Daido Moriyama, the Lebanese designer chose a black and white color palette, with bursts of reds and shimmery golds to accent her designs. With gorgeous tulle gowns fit for a princess, Reem’s fall collection is all about beauty and whimsy, but with a maturity that’s pure sophistication. For outerwear, she presented goat hair capes and black cashmere bomber jackets. Each model hit the runway with a chic bun and Manolo Blahniks. The result was absolutely magnificent.
Reem’s stellar show brought out the stars as well. We spotted Katherine Heigl seated with socialite Tinsley Mortimer, America’s Next Top Model judge Miss J. Alexander and Robert Verdi, and designer Patricia Field in the front row. We’re sure to spot A-listers in Reem’s glitzy collection on the red carpet next season.
Click through to see our favorite looks from the runway below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night