Ever have the experience of running into the most popular girl from your high school days and she’s still dressing like a 9th grader? Welp, that’s what we experienced when we saw Brooke Valentine on the red carpet of Billboard’s Grammy After Party in Hollywood on Sunday.
The “Girlfight” singer wore a blazer, green tuxedo pants, pumps and a bra. Yep, we have to mention the bra, as it serves as the main focal point of this look.
What’s sad is that the look, sans the bra, is actually really cute and well put together. It’s obvious that the 28-year-old wanted to bring attention to herself, but being overexposed is never the way to go. Take note, all you high schoolers out there.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process