Photo: Clemens Bilan/dapd/AP
We count on ABC’s Scandal to heat up our Thursday nights, but lately Kerry Washington‘s off-screen love affair with fashion has captured our attention. Fitzgerald Grant, who?
This week, we’re lusting after the starlet’s shoe of choice, the pointed toe pump. We get butterflies each time we spot Kerry in a pair of the angular beauties. While attending press events or gracing red carpets, Kerry always has some pep in her step and we’re guessing her fierce shoe game is to blame. Perhaps the heel’s elongating powers cause Kerry to gravitate toward the style. Or, maybe the classic appeal attracts her attention. Either way, you too can get in on the action as we’ve rounded up 5 pairs of pointed toe pumps inspired by Washington’s outfits. Prepare yourself for splashes of color, fun prints, and traditional leather-clad options.
Just in time for the weekend, click on to start your own affair to remember.
Sally by Boutique 9, $99
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past