Inspired by Oscar de la Renta’s Fall 2013 collection, which debuted this Tuesday, these new limited-edition nail lacquers were created exclusively for the runway and the designer’s devoted online clientele.
Photo: Kathy Willens/AP
Photo: Photo: Kathy Willens/AP
Each Oscar de la Renta nail shade was chosen by Mr. de la Renta himself. Available in Covet (luscious mulberry), Dare (exotic teal), and Asphalt (brilliant charcoal), this state-of-the-art formula goes on flawlessly and delivers a long-lasting, chip-resistant and high-shine manicure finish. All Oscar de la Renta nail lacquers are toluene-free, formaldehyde-free, and DBP-free.
To shop these colors go to Oscardelarenta.com.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past