If you were equally as enthused about the gorgeous magenta lips and flawless skin as you were the bold prints and mixed textures at Diane von Furstenberg‘s fall 2013 show, you’re in luck because we have the product by product breakdown from MAC! Makeup artist James Kaliardos created the look which he calls makeup that “makes you win in life,” and is reminiscent of 70s glam-rock.
Get the deets on MAC x DvF’s fall 2013 collection’s face below.
- N SHADE RANGE FROM FACE & BODY FOUNDATION: blended over skin with 190 Foundation Brush, and to even and add warmth to the complexion.
- STUDIO FINISH SPF 15 CONCEALER: applied only where needed.
- N7 FACE & BODY FOUNDATION: blended over low planes to sculpt and contour the face.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles