So sweet, so stylish! Our favorite stylish mouse is dressed for the hour. Minnie Mouse will be decked out in Lanvin for Disneyland’s 20th anniversary celebration. But her hub Mickey wrote a letter to designer Albert Elbaz himself to request another creation fit for a Disney queen! Apparently she is a huge fan, as she recently walked the runway in one of his designs as part of Barney’s New York’s holiday animated displays.
In adorable video, Minnie stopped by Albert’s studio in her trademark polka dots, and was fitted for a Neoprene Lanvin corset dress. According to Women’s Wear Daily, Albert says that Minnie was looking for just the right style to fit her style:
“When I showed her two dresses, she knew exactly which one she wanted,” he relates. “She likes to show her heels and loves earrings, jewelry, colors and everything that sparkles.”
Minnie will have her moment to sparkle in the jewel encrusted dress when Disneyland Paris hosts a star-studded fashion parade on March 23.
StyleBlazers, how sweet is Miss Minnie in Lanvin?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey