A little snow and New York’s cold case winter isn’t keeping the celebrities from New York Fashion Week. Yesterday Jada Pinkett Smith was seated front row alongside the ever-stylish engaged couple Chrissy Teigen and John Legend at Vera Wang‘s fall 2013 presentation. Jada looked picture perfect in a Christopher Kane sleeveless coral pleated dress and Christian Louboutin platform sandals. Chrissy also opted for a bright pop of color. Her sunny dress had a dose of sweetness and a hint of sass she flaunts in the current Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. John is one lucky man!
StyleBlazers, what do you think of the trio’s front row fashion?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos