Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Nichole Galicia
If Nichole Galicia looks familiar it’s probably because you’ve seen her as “Sheba” in “Django Unchained.” The Panamanian-American actress has been making rounds on the Fashion Week scene and ended up at Alice + Olivia’s presentation at The Highline on Monday.
The actress wore her best Alice + Olivia outfit, specifically, the “Victoria” peplum dress found here. She paired it with glitter peep-toe platforms and a cream clutch. This look embodies the feminine, clean style Alice + Olivia is known for. It’s also a sweet and simple look, that allows her natural beauty to stand out.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)