In these parts, Rachel Roy is pretty much a style goddess. We adore her designs, her smart style, and her philanthropic heart. She opens up her home to The Coveteur for a stylish profile, and her New York City apartment is filled with jewelry, books and artifacts that mean the world to her. And stunning isn’t even the word! We learned a lot about the designer and her influences, and it’s clear that serenity is the main theme.
Just like another New York treasure, Carrie Bradshaw, Manolo’s are one of the designers favorite treasures:
“Manolo’s were my first pair of designer shoes. I used to save up and wait until they went on sale. I would make friends with all the sales people and they would call and let me know when a sale broke. They were one of my favorite investment pieces and still are to this day.”
For the full interview and more home deco inspiration, head over to The Coveteur!
Take a tour of her home and check out some of Rachel’s favorite things below.
“I love how Missoni celebrates color and print together. Margherita [Missoni] is a friend that introduced me to a philanthropic program in Ghana called OrphanAid Africa that helps keep families together and cares for orphans.”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!