Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Jada Pinkett Smith
She may be 41 years old, but Jada Pinkett Smith has totally reinvented what middle age looks like.
The actress has been out and about in New York for Fashion Week, hitting up Michael Kors and Marchesa Fall 2013 shows on Wednesday. For the latter show, she opted with a body hugging dress, mary jane platforms, purse and eye catching cuff. As always, her impeccable skin was her best feature, even in the 30 degree weather.
The fit of this dress is sultry and tasteful, a lesson some of these young ladies can take note of.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process