Tamar Braxton took all of our attention for her Wednesday appearance on “106 & Park.” There to preform “Love After War” and chat with the hosts of the music show, the singer wore a silk Matthew Williamson jumpsuit, Henri Bendel necklace, Frugal Finds NYC bracelets and silver heels.
We hate to use her own words, but this look was over-the-top dot com. From the heavy wig to the huge cargo pockets on the outfit, this look is loud and obnoxious. Tamar has such a bold personality on her own that all this extra-ness is not needed.
You feelin’ this look?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night