Judging from Justin Timberlake‘s latest string of performances, two things are absolutely certain: he loves Tom Ford, and he’s very much capable of getting Hov out his seat. And he does just that in latest black and white video for his comeback single, “Suit & Tie.” The lyric video was just a warm up, as JT gets back in the groove with slick hair and even slicker choreography. Along with Jay-Z, it looks like Justin is trying to revive the Rat Pack era of Frank Sinatra and co. Luckily for us, the two compadres are bringing their grown man show on the road. They’ve confirmed a tour this summer!
Happy Valentine’s Day to us! Watch Justin Timberlake’s “Suit & Tie” video after the jump.
StyleBlazers, are you loving JT’s latest clip?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night