Just in time for London Fashion Week, Topshop is teaming up with Google+ for an eight-pronged project, “The Future of the Fashion Show.” Google+ will serve as a digital diary for Topshop’s famous faces. Jourdan Dunn, Rosie Tapner, Ashleigh Good and Cara Delevingne will be featured in the “Road to Runway” series, that tracks each model from first fittings until the moment they hit the runway. YouTube will broadcast the live show and a red carpet hangout, that will show the who’s who of attendees, and Google 3D will give access to the fashion show’s venue, The Tanks at Tate Modern. During the show, some models will wear “Model Cams” that will allow viewers to see what models see as they strut the runway.
For more access, Topshop and Google+ will also reveal a “Be The Buyer” app that lets you create mood boards from pieces on the runway. Videos from Topshop’s International buyers and in-house team will offer tips to those aspiring for a career in fashion.
StyleBlazers, are you excited for this style and tech partnership?
-Adrienne A. Gadling
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)