Los Angeles, Las Vegas and New York were popping with all sorts of parties and celebrations Wednesday night. At Sports Illustrated‘s Swimsuit Model party in Vegas, Chrissy Teigen came out in a flirty black peplum dress. She paired the simple look with adorable bow-tie heels.
Rosario Dawson looked frumpy at Boy Meets Girl By Stacy Igel’s show in New York. This lady is an incredible actress but her sense of style is not the keenest.
And the always tailored Maria Menounos attended the “OZ The Great And Powerful” premiere in Hollywood. The television host wore a red peplum dress with an interesting neckline. We love her highlights and smoky eye with this sultry look.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)