Angela Simmons recently showed off her new do’ at the Common Goods cocktail party at the Paramount Hotel in New York City. A bit different than her usual look, Angela cropped her mane down for a shoulder length bob in a darker hue with a few blonde highlights.
With her new fashion line on the way, she’s getting her grown woman on, going for a mature designer chic look than her usual party girl vibe. From her days on Run’s House to now, she’s come along way, becoming a style maven in the making.
StyleBlazers, do we like Angie all matured up?
See more views of Angela’s Hair on the next few pages:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases