Elaine Welteroth recently landed the plum title of Beauty & Health Director at Teen Vogue and you know what that means–trying out the best lotions, potions, products and treatments you can think of.
With that said, it should have come as no surprise that Elaine strutted into the tents at the start of New York Fashion Week with a head full of green hair. Elaine’s covetable locks have been coated in emerald green (the official color of 2013) and we never thought such an unnatural hue would look so darn amazing–especially on a woman of color.
See more pictures of the transformation at BlackVoices.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night