When chasing the bright lights of the fashion world, one may find themselves frantically chasing pursuits that are considered taboo to outsiders. And while wild ignorance is more rampant than ever across the industry, the runways are littered with moments that can only be described as ratchet.
As New York Fashion Week has come to an end and we go back to our regularly scheduled lives, it is positive that those boundaries of beauty and aesthetic turned into some outrageous moments.
But before all of those miserable attempts, check out 15 Most Ratchet Moments in Fashion History. Enjoy!
15. Lil Kim in ‘Red Bikini’ At 1999 VMAs
B.I.G.’s lil’ mama made everyone gasp at the 1999 MTV Video Music Awards. Who’d have thought she would become more famous for her crazy sense of style than her actual musical talent.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)