As many of you have noticed, rings have gotten more and more unconventional over the past decade. Edgy artists like Rihanna and Lady Gaga have made bold jewelry– like elongated rings– a regular staple on red carpets. We thought we’d extend the style invitation to wear these rings with a few options.
See them below and on the next page.
House of Harlow, Arrow Ring
Made Kihingo Ring
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process