Photo: Richard Drew/AP
Ralph Lauren‘s fall 2013 collection is nothing less than royalty. The Russian-inspired looks featured jeweled-tone velvet dresses, pants, blazers and skirts; along with flared sailor pants, fitted knits, A-line skirts, bib blouses and embroidered eveningwear. What says Russian fashion better than an organza gown paired with a fur hat, or a black velvet embroidered coat with a shearling collar? Other looks that stood out in the collection were a cropped feather jacket over an organza dress, a black pleated silk and leather dress, and a puffer coat lined with shearling. Carpet bags, various headwear, and leather booties with fur detail also filled the collection.
Take a look at the line and tell us if you feel the royal influence.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied