Your makeup routine is about to get chicer. Jonathan Adler—known for fashionable home decor—has teamed up with mineral makeup brand bareMinerals who has buffed, tapped, and swirled their way into the hearts of millions of women’s makeup routines. The result? An SPF 15 foundation with a Handy Buki Brush and collectible box designed by Jonathan Adler!
To use, take the gorgeously printed Handy Buki brush and swirl it in the foundation. Tap off the excess and buff into the skin in a circular motion. bareMinerals is great for those with sensitive and/or acne-prone skin, and looking for coverage that is also good for the skin. And with the Jonathan Adler design, it’s also great for people like us who like to collect pretty things.
The downside? The Jonathan Adler designed collection only comes in a handful of shades AND is limited edition. Grab it quickly from Sephora.com.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles