Her name has been synonymous with the Chris Brown, Rihanna love triangle but somehow Karrueche Tran trying to stay above it all– while working with her ex. The 24-year-old has started a clothing line with Chris called The Kill that’s for a young, urban demographic. She spoke with Vibe magazine about the line, her current relationship with the singer and the attention she’s gained from the very public break-up.
On what’s special about The Kill: “Our clothes are all black and white. I don’t know any other line that’s doing that.”
On the all the attention from dating Chris Brown: “It’s honestly weird, because I was brought into this whole ‘being known’ thing. I was never looking for fame. Seeing myself on blogs sometimes, it’s like, ‘Chris isn’t with me. Why are you following me?”
On the negative comments on Twitter: “I never respond to the haters. There’s no point because at the end of the day, nobody knows me. It’s honestly weird, because I was brought into this whole ‘being known’ thing. I was never looking for fame. Seeing myself on blogs sometimes, it’s like, ‘Chris isn’t with me. Why are you following me?’”
See more pics on the next page!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night