Get in it to win it! By now we’ve all fallen in love with Prabal Gurung for Target collection. Fashionistas and celebrites alike have been awaiting the affordable finds. It’s so chic that the Prabal craze has even made its way to the red carpet! Celebrities who attended ESSENCE Magazine’s Black Women In Hollywood luncheon were gifted with an exclusive springy multicolor Prabal Gurung For Target® Nolita Tote, filled with more goodies from the collection. And now’s your chance to snag the rock star gift bag for yourself!
Giftbag goodies include:
The magazine tote will be bursting with lust-worthy goodies and accessories.
In addition to the Prabal Gurung For Target® Nolita magazine tote, invitees and the reader will
receive a Target accessory and a Curly Nikki beauty book.
One (1) Prabal Gurung For Target® Nolita Tote – Multicolor ($39.99)
One of three Prabal Gurung For Target® accessories enamel bangle, silver post earrings or a
teardrop crystal necklace.
• Prabal Gurung For Target® Enamel Print Bangle – Multicolor ($16.99 Each)
• Prabal Gurung For Target® Crystal Teardrop Pendant Necklace ($19.99)
• Prabal Gurung For Target® Crystal Stone Earrings – Silver ($12.99)
Don’t forget to follow Target’s Style Expert, Tai Beauchamp at @TaiBeau for more spring fashion trends.
To win the bag, like us on Facebook and email us with your name and address at firstname.lastname@example.org.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process