Sure you can have all the latest designer clothes and high end makeup, but keeping your skin looking its best is really the hottest accessory you can ever have. We’re always trying to stay on top of the latest skincare trends and new products on the market because we’re completely meticulous when it comes to our skin. So here’s a list of five new skincare products available right now that caught our eye.
Check them out!
Dubbed as a “facial for hands,” this 10% glycolic acid and natural apricot seed scrub whisk away dry, dull skin cells to reveal noticeably softer, younger-looking hands after just one use. You can even use it on your body and it’s gentle enough for the face.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)