Courtesy PWC PR
Mathieu Mirano’s latest collection carved its own route to fall 2013 out of fashion’s proverbial fork in the road. With many lines either making a move to minimalism, or opting for opulence, the young designer went straight down the middle with a collection that gave us simplicity with decadence in the details—it’s what he does well. Clean-lined pencil skirts, turtleneck tops, and column dress were made with shimmering metallic fabrics; grid patterns; textured, tiled details; and fur panels and pieces. “The Fall 2013 collection was inspired by combining nature and machinery…The invention of new fabrics and embroideries blended with iconic silhouettes brings together all the elements of the Mathieu Mirano brand,” explains the designer. And that signature duality was definitely present in Mirano’s fall collection.
Get the best of both worlds of fall 2013 below with Mathieu Mirano’s latest collection, below.
Courtesy PWC PR
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process