It would be rude and kind of untrue to call Karl Lagerfeld’s Macy’s collaboration a “capsule collection”. Clocking in at a whopping 45 pieces, there’s nothing capsular about it. The entire offering feels well calculated and boasts enough snazzy items that one could make an entire brand new wardrobe out of it.
Sticking Mr. Lagerfeld’s color palette of choice, theres plenty of black and white and grey to go around.
There are flouncy cocktail dresses that are reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s, demure puff sleeve dresses that recall the Victorian era and snug scuba-like numbers that say 60s Mod.
You’ll also find Uncle Karl Logo t-shirts and fierce rocker-chic leather looks. It’s all quite fantastic!.
All together it spans so many great fashion era and movements, but what else would we expect from the man thats been at the helm of the fashion world for over four decades. The collection will be hitting Macy’s across the nation, 235 locations to be exact, on August 31 and online at Macys.com. All items are moderately priced between $50 to $170.
Check out our fave picks here.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)