Remember when we first told you about the Diet Coke x Marc Jacobs collaboration? Well now we get to view the fruit of the designer’s labor. Jacobs, Coca-Cola’s 2013 creative director, created three cans that referenced iconic looks from the ’80s, ’90s and ’00s. According to WWD, the bow tie can with the model wearing a “strong-shouldered” tuxedo and top hat represented the Eighties, “in the spirit of Broadway razzle-dazzle.” Swallows, a signature MJ print, flew about another can while a model in a strapless dress, long gloves and tall trilby hat represented the Nineties. The can for the Aughts showed an illustration of a chic model, surrounded by polka dots, dressed in a look straight from the spring 2013 runway.
StyleBlazers, which decade are you loving?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles