Over the week, it seems like everyone was doing the “Harlem Shake” like it was 2005 again. Ok, maybe the dance has evolved into something else these days, but we even spotted some subway riders getting into the updated version of the new craze on the way to Lincoln Center. And now Harlem native Azealia Banks offers her take on the Baauer viral sensation with the “Harlem Shake” remix.
Her version calls for a lot of twerking, and a lot of hair whipping, and . Want to know how it’s done? Azealia gives to the letter instructions in her verses. She spits some naughty girls lyrics into her sweet Hello Kitty brush.
Check out Azealia’s “Harlem Shake” remix after the jump.
StyleBlazers, you feelin’ Azealia’s Harlem Shake?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments