After a long anticipated wait, the Rihanna for River Island collection premiered today during London Fashion Week. Starting March 5th, every bad gal can walk around looking like Ri-Ri, as the British brand collaboration collection will be sold online and in American Opening Ceremony stores. The grungy, 90s-inspired collection had no shortage of crop tops, thigh-high slit dresses and skirts. T-shirt dresses, tie-dye and a few floral pieces rounded out the collection nicely. Our favorite look happens to be Rihanna’s twist on a ’90s staple, the overalls . She paired a crop top that mimics the top portion of an overall with baggy jeans, et voilà, the new and improved overalls. Though fashion critics might not be satisfied with the Bajan beauty’s fashion debut, we think it’s a cute way for her fans to receive a part of her personal style. If Ri wants to bring the 90s back, that’s ok with us. “That’s where they made us at.”
Take a look at the collection below!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos