Traveling is always exciting but packing for said trip, dealing with the TSA and figuring out what to wear on the plane? Not so much. From choosing the right fabric, so you don’t deplane wrinkled from head to toe, to putting together an outfit that is not only practical and comfortable but still fashion forward. It’s such a headache inducing conundrum that we sometimes wish we could just teleport to our destination. Celebs, on the other hand, often make airport fashion look easy, as they saunter through LAX, JFK or Heathrow in sky-high heels, statement making accessories and the latest runway offerings and trends. This weekend we spotted three Tinsel Town pop tarts doing just that.
Check them out!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!