Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Frankie Sandford
London Fashion Week has begun and Britain’s most fashionable have been out to play. For Moschino, Frankie Sandford looked fabulous in a very girlie look. The Saturdays’ singer wore a blouse, asymmetrical zippered skirt and multicolored sandals.
Sandford was there with her groupmate, Mollie King, who had a 50s inspired look for the show. Between the two ladies, we prefer Sandford’s look because it’s more carefree and age appropriate. We also love that she shows off her great figure in a tasteful way.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!