Celebrities are always checking into rehab for something: drugs, alcohol and other addictions. We applaud their efforts in proactively getting their lives back on track, but there’s one type of rehab that celebs always overlook: reputation rehab. Many celebs could use an overhaul of their public image, yet few take the time to actually do so. As you’ll see, style isn’t the only thing that needs a makeover.
Check out this list of celebrities who need to rehabilitate their image.
While many feel contempt for Chris Brown, we can’t help but feel bad for the guy. Since his return to the public eye after the Rihanna beating scandal of 2009 the singer can do no right. His poor decision making seems deliberate, as though he’s intentionally becoming the villain everybody thinks he is. A heavily tattooed Brown appears sullen and angry just about all the time. Instead of engaging every negative comment, fight, and Twitter beef that came his way, we wish Chris had just taken the high-road and ignored it. He’d probably be much better off.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)