Built is a new reality TV documentary that made its premiere this year on the Style Network. The series follows a Manhattan-based home decor and construction company staffed to the gills with a roster full of handsome handymen.
With a show that features all male models who are great with their hands, it takes a unique approach to stylish living as it follows them beyond the runways to remodeling homes. Each episode of Built features the five-man crew tackling a home makeover project with creative expectations being met.
Personalities clash and struggles arise making this show one that we want you all to check out.
Impeccable hair and chiseled abs aside, we present 15 Ways to Watch: Style Network’s Built. Enjoy!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night