The joy of working on the internet is the constant flow of images that pass our eyes, everyday.
Today, we spotted Alexa Chung at the J.W. Anderson show for London Fashion Week looking darling. She looked soo darling, that we were inspired to find a specific piece she was wearing. The television personality had on a Alexa Chung for Madewell “Aimee” cozy knit sweater and J.W. Anderson for TopShop pleated leather skirt. The pairing of the soft sweater with structured skirt is stylish without trying too hard.
Unfortunately, the sweater designed by Alexa is sold out. But we’ve gathered similar options for you below.
Mango, Metalized Cotton Cable Knit Jumper
Michael Kors, Metallic Cotton Blend Jumper
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night