Grazia Daily got the exclusive campaign pictures from Rihanna’s River Island collection that made its runway debut on Saturday at London Fashion Week. The young singer turned (sort of) designer has been raving about this partnership for a while and the product was truly reflective of her style.
She told the British publication, “My style is definitely inspired by my mood so this collection will feature a range of different moods and attitudes because I’m assuming my fans will feel the same way.” Adding, “Everyone can wear this line. It’s not costume, it’s not too Hot. It’s very easy and laid-back. I designed every piece in the collection so I could wear it and I think my fans trust my style so they’ll have fun with it.”
See some of the pictures below.
For more pictures of the pieces, go here.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)