Ready to branch out into the clothing game, rapper Big Sean has launched his first line, Finally Famous. Under his umbrella lifestyle and fashion company Aura Gold, the line will be under the creative direction of Sean himself. Sean, who is currently working on his sophomore album entitled Hall of Fame, will be making a stop at the Magic Trade Show in Las Vegas to unveil the full fall/winter 2013 collection. He models the line in VIBE Magazine’s February/March 2013 issue, on newsstands now. From what we’ve seen thus far it looks like the line will consists of luxe baseball shirts, leather hoodies, lion head t-shirts and tons of hats.
Click through below to check out the line, and shop Big Sean’s merch here.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night