Ok, so maybe her River Island collection wasn’t well received, and being crowned the “New Princess Diana” in “The London Times” was a less than flattering title. But Rihanna leaves a treat across the pond that’s sure to get rave reviews. If there’s one thing the beauty can do flawlessly is take a stunning shot. Shot by Mariano Vivanco, the international magazine’s April cover girl is bringing sass back, flaunting a gorgeous profile in a mini dress. She rocks her short pixie cut, which is arguably her best ‘do yet, that shows off her stunning features.
To sweeten the deal, ELLE UK is inviting readers to party like a rock star with Rih herself! Five lucky winners will get to attend the official launch party for Rihanna’s River Island Collection on March 4. Want to get in the game? Head over to ELLE UK for more details.
StyleBlazers, are you feelin’ Rihanna’s ELLE UK cover girl look?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!