British rapper, Tinie Tempah has been stepping up his fashion in the public eye, with a recent appearance at Burberry Prorsum’s Fall 2013 show on Monday. For the celeb-filled show, he wore a Burberry shirt from the Spring 2013 collection with cream overcoat, blue jeans and white Converse high-tops.
We love it when urban artists combine their fashion sensibilities with high-end brands. The combination of relaxed wear with tailored pieces looks great on the 24-year-old.
If you’re in love with this shirt, go here for the mustard version.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past